Sunday, July 8, 2012

Poor Pat P. ponders puzzle boxes

Poor Pat P. ponders puzzle boxes.

After a perfectly positive puzzle box presentation in Wells, ME yesterday; my partner Pat woke at 2:00 AM perturbed over the possibility that we lacked plentiful product to peddle today.

When I awoke at 6:20, I had an email time stamped at 3:43 AM asking for me to bring some Masonic boxes in addition to her other sold out items. It was a joyous Sunday morning so I opted for a motorcycle ride and delivered in time for our 10:00 AM opening.

And what was our first sale of the day?

A large Masonic of course!


It was great to see Darr, Laurie and lots of other crafter friends today. Pat and George are doing a great job taking over events but we miss our friends when we're not there.

Pura Vida, Don Federico

No comments:

Post a Comment